Warm Up/ Cool Down - Joint Mobility from Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning (Vol. 1)
Renew & Reset 1 (9 min)
Renew & Reset 2 (9 min)
Renew & Reset 3 (9min)
Renew & Reset 4 (9min)
Renew & Reset 5 (9min)
Ways to use the Renew & Reset Workouts
RENEW AND RESET WRITTEN WORKOUTS
Renew & Reset Follow Along Workout Program
Own this program. This is inspired from the very first workout DVD Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning which started many of you.
Due to the popularity of the very first Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning with Kettlebells, we are bringing back the old school format with a new workout feel. Now is the time to clear the cobwebs, grab lighter kettlebells to get moving and sweating. This is the perfect Renew and Reset program to start off the new decade. I recommend doing this with the 21 Day Squat Challenge.
Once purchased you will receive unlimited access to a
- Follow Along Warm Up Video
- 5 - Renew and Reset Workouts Videos (under 10 minutes each) for faster downloading or streaming.
- Downloadable PDF Rotation Plan showing the most effective way to use the Renew & Reset Workouts
- Renew and Reset Downloadable PDF with a written format
- Registration is only open to the public for one week. This is available for free this month for all current members of Lauren's Playground
Inside the program you will find a few ways to use these workout sections. Whether it's all at once or broken up in to two or three sections at a time, you will understand why kettlebell training became so popular and how effective it is.
Now let's get to our heart pounding, body sculpting and conditioning workouts!