Copyright and Health Information
Introduction (1 min)
Safety (1 min)
- Exercise Demonstrations
Play All Demonstrations (17 min)
1. Double Sumo Dead Lift (1 min)
2. Renegade Rows (1 min)
3. Push Ups on 2 Bells (1 min)
4. Sumo Squat Thrusts on 2 Bells (1 min)
5. Double Floor Press (1 min)
6. Double Bent Over Rows (1 min)
7. Double Windmills (1 min)
8. Double Swings (1 min)
9. Double Cleans (1 min)
10. Double Press (1 min)
11. See Saw Military Press (1 min)
12. Double High Pull (1 min)
13. Double Snatches (1 min)
14. Double Front Squats (1 min)
15. Alternating Double Cleans (1 min)
16. Back Row (1 min)
17. TRX® Single Leg Squat (1 min)
18. TRX® Chest Press (1 min)
19. TRX® Standing Roll Out (1 min)
20. TRX® Suspended Lunge with a Bell (1 min)
21. TRX® High Bicep Curl (1 min)
22. TRX® Tricep Press (1 min)
23. TRX® Suspended Crunch (1 min)
Warm-up (5 min)
Power Burn and Strength Upper Body Emphasis (18 min)
Power Burn and Strength Lower Body Emphasis (14 min)
Kettlebell and Suspension Training® Combo with Core Focus (28 min)
Core Focus (8 min)
Closing (1 min)
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
The Ultimate Body Sculpt & Conditioning with Kettlebells Vol. 3
It's time to take your training to a whole new level! Double kettlebell exercises, kettlebell and suspension training combo workout, and much, much more!!
- Volume 3 Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Equipment required: 2 matching kettlebells according to your strength and conditioning level.
- Equipment recommended: Suspension Trainer (Jungle Gym, TRX or Rings)
Not sure which video is right for you? Find out here.
The Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning Volume 1 got your heart pounding and left you completely drenched. Volume 2 fired up muscles you never knew you had and smoked your entire body from head to toe (in a good way). Now it’s time to take your training to a whole new level. By doubling up your kettlebells and adding some suspension training you will reach a new pinnacle of power and strength. The workouts on this video will provide you with the necessary tools to become leaner and stronger. What do all of Lauren’s videos have in common? They will all help turn you into an explosive fat burning machine and they never get old.
What You Will Get
- Instant access to streaming digital videos. Easily access from any computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Downloadable video files for offline viewing.
- Running time: 86 minutes
- THIS IS A DIGITAL VIDEO, NOT A DVD
- Over 23 kettlebell and suspension training exercises
- 3 Follow Along Workouts
- 1 small bonus section
- Modifications for different fitness levels
- Joint Mobility
- Motivating workout Music throughout
- Easy navigation and skip features
A tutorial section covering more than 23 exercises including:
- Renegade Rows
- Double Floor Press
- See Saw Floor Press
- See Saw Press
- Sumo Squat Thrusts
- Double Kettlebell Snatches
- Double Waiter Walks
- Double Military Press
- Kettlebell Push Ups
- Double Windmills
- TRX Single Leg Squat
- Body Rows
- Suspended Lunge with a kettlebell
- Double Kettlebell Swings
- Double High Pulls
- Double Front Squats
- Double Alternating Cleans
- Suspended Roll Out
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have a TRX or any kind of suspension training apparatus? Will I still be able to use this video and/or make modifications?
There are 2 workouts on this video that do not include any sort of suspension or TRX training. The longer workout on this video does include the TRX, however, you can still make modifications using your body weight, kettlebell, or even a physio ball depending on the exercise. I can give you modifications for the exercises you need help with if you get stuck. Just email me.
I love your videos, but not sure if I am ready for Volume 3 since it contains Double Kettlebell exercises. Is it required to have 2 kettlebells?
This video contains both Single and Double Kettlebell drills throughout. We provide modifications for most double kettlebell drills if you prefer to use just one bell. For the exercises that we do not provide modifications for on this video, it’s easy to just go down to one bell or use a slightly heavier bell than you are used to for most of the workout.
How long are each of the workouts?
- Power Burn and Strength (Upper Body Emphasis) Workout – 18 min (Kettlebells only, can easily be done with 1, but 2 of the same size is encouraged)
- Power Burn and Strength (Lower Body Emphasis) Workout – 14 min (Kettlebells only, can easily be done with 1, but 2 of the same size is encouraged)
- Kettlebell and Suspension Training® Combo Workout w/ Core Focus- 28 min (Kettlebells and Suspension Training)
- Bonus Core Focus Section (accessed separately) – 8 min (can be accessed separately, but apart of the Kettlebell & Suspension Training Workout as well)
- Joint Mobility Warm Up or Cool Down – 5 minutes
- Quick Tutorial/Demonstration Section – 23 Exercises are covered
What is the running time of the video?
When was the cover picture taken?
The pictures used in this DVD were all taken the day of the filming. This was filmed a month after I tore my ACL in my left knee. We don’t use photoshop or any air brushing. And yes this was taken after I had 2 kids, which is obvious, since I have never had any cosmetic surgery. Women need to know that they can still be beautiful after having children, even if they have scars on their bodies from the pregnancies. It’s a part of life.
How can I incorporate these follow along workouts with your other videos?
Very Simple. Email me with the videos or workouts that you are doing now, current level of fitness, and any other activities you are involved with, your goals, and I will send you some ideas on how to implement it safely. This goes for all of my video products as well. If you ever have any questions on program design with rotating my videos just email me. I answer all my emails personally and pride myself in that!
Can I use Volume 3 by itself to get to my goals?
Yes. In fact, I have an 8 week progression program that I will personally send to you that you can follow with this video.
The two separate segments which focus on upper and lower body strength make this DVD very versatile, as you can do each segment on successive days, or combine then for a killer 32-minute session.
As always, Lauren provides clear cueing and form pointers - the pleasant outdoor setting adds to the appeal.
|Interesting combination of Kettlebells and T-rx||July 7, 2014|
|Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Canada|
I love Lauren for giving such a great warm up with joint mobility. She makes you feel safe by giving such amazing form pointers. I love that you can use both pieces of equipment to get an really fun and motivating workout. A must for anyone who loves Kettlebells and wants something different.
Lauren has 3 different workouts on this dvd: upper body, lower body, and a trx/kettlebell workouts. The latter workout is the only one that uses the trx so if you do not own a trx, you still have two workouts to do on this dvd. I was shocked by how tired I got just doing one of these short workouts. They're quite short workouts so you can do one workout twice through if you want.
This one definitely has the best production values of all her dvds, and it also has the best setting. It's filmed in front of a glistening pool. The guy in this dvd doesn't always have the best form, but that's my only real criticism. All in all, it's a great addition to my ever-expanding collection of kettlebell dvds.